top of page
turn into harry potter
in Northern England
Photo: Alnwick Castle
A Harry Potter-theme trip
is more than just wizardry
- Explore An unknown corner of northwest England where movie Harry Potter was filmed.
- history alive in authentic medieval castles and traditional villages
- learn to ride a broome at harry's potter Hogwarts School (in reality Alnwick Castle)
- Durham is home to one of the most beautiful gothic cathedrals in England
- Newcastle offers a wide range of shopping facilitieS, excellent restaurants and a vibrant nightlife.
bottom of page