top of page
Credit : Rhaetische Bahn
Plitvice National Park,
Four Seasons' Beauty
Seasons pass but the beauty of Plitvice Lakes national Park remains. Shaped by waterfalls, lakes and dense forests, Croatia's oldest and largest national Park is a UNESCO World Heritage since 1979.
All Plitvice Lakes National Park pictures are courtesy of Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera.
- Plitvice Lakes national park and the adriatic coast offer a blend of mountain and mediterranean experience.
- Perfect destinationfor nature lovers and adventure tourism.
-hiking and trekking in the park and water sports on the coast.
- Lively bars, restaurants and clubs scene due to the presence along the adriatic coast, particyularly in zadar and Pag.
- Perfect to discover by bike.
- Safe destination.
- easy to link with a stay in Italy or in Central Europe (Austria, Hungary and Slovenia)
Why choose PLITVICE in CROATIA?
bottom of page