top of page
Credit : Rhaetische Bahn
Playing with its Fortress
Luxemburg used to be the most fortified city in Europe with fortifications stretching over 180 ha, Demolished in the 19TH
they have been turned in recent years into gardens and playgrounds for leisure and cultural activities. They form A unique landscape in Europe.
Why choose Luxemburg City?
- Luxemburg City is the European Union smallest capital city with a population of 120,000 inhabitants.
- At the crossroads of Western Europe, it is easily accessible by air and rail.
- Free public transport in the city and the rest of the country.
- Despite being small, Luxemburg's cultural life is very similar to the offer of large metropolis.
- Multilingual city with english, german, french spoken by everyone.
- Safe destination.
- Easy to combine on a trip including Belgium, France and Germany.
- Ideal as a week-end destination.
bottom of page