top of page
Credit : Rhaetische Bahn
Ghent, Medieval Perfection
- With 260,000 inhabitants, Ghent is the third largest city of Belgium.
- Perfect destination in all seasons and easily accessible by rail.
- A unique preserved medieval core makes it very "instagrammable" and perfect for romance trips.
- Excellent shopping, especially to discover young talents in fashion and design.
- Lively bars, restaurants and clubs scene due to the presence of many universities.
- Perfect to discover by bike.
- Safe destination.
- Easy to combine with larger metropolises such as Brussels or Paris or for a medieval thematic trip including other destinations such as Brugges, Leuven or Lille.
Why choose Ghent?
bottom of page